A person’s wedding is one of the most momentous and special occasions of one’s life. It is the event that brings two people and two families together. It is an event of extreme happiness and delight. Everyone’s emotions are sky high, and everyone seems to be super happy and excited. Such once in a lifetime event ought to be special. The bride and groom, their families and friends all want it to be the most special day of the couple’s lives. One of the vital aspects of any marriage event is its venue. While conventionally, people used to book hotels and resorts at nearby locations, the recent years have seen a trend coming up. This trend goes by the name of destination weddings.
This article will recommend some of the most popular and iconic places to organize a destination wedding.
Top Locations for a Destination Wedding
Here are some of the most prominent locations for an amazing destination wedding:
- Paris, France: Paris is regarded as one of the most romantic places to exist on the face of earth. It is extremely beautiful and well-made and lies at the heart of the European continent. Be it fashion, food or luxury, Paris certainly rules the game. The iconic Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as a symbol of love and thus, Paris is the perfect location for a destination wedding.
- New York, USA: New York is one of the most iconic cities in the world. It is undoubtedly the hub of economic, technological, and commercial advancement. However, there’s a different side too to this city of dreams. It has some beautiful and soothing destinations like Lake Placid that offer a unique experience. Thus, New York can also be preferred as a destination.
- Bali, Indonesia: For people belonging to the Asian and Australian region, Bali is one of the most convenient places to go to. It is extremely beautiful and is preferred as a romantic getaway by many. Thus, it becomes a preferred location for destination weddings.
- Udaipur, India: This Indian city is also regarded as the city of lakes and is known for its heritage, tradition, and history. It is extremely beautiful and is one of the most preferred destination wedding locations for not just Indians, but for people all across the world.
- Italy, France: A European city, Italy is extremely famous for its food and architecture. It has some of the finest restaurants, resorts, and hotels in the world. Just like Paris, Italy too is a very romantic city and is a preferred destination wedding location for many. Several global celebrities have organized their marriages in this city.
- Dubai, UAE: Dubai is also a good location for a destination wedding primarily due to the luxury that it brings to the table. Also, it is home to some of the most unique activities that attract a lot of people.
- Vail, Colorado, USA: For all the people who love the winter season and adventurous activities, Vail is the place to go. It offers you a raw and natural experience and is an interesting location for a destination wedding.
These days, online wedding invitations can be sent that save a lot of time and money. Also, it helps to maintain the secrecy of the wedding as everyone receives their private invites. Destination weddings are usually a 3–4-day long affair consisting of all marriage rites and ceremonies. Therefore, the hosts sometimes prefer to send a wedding menu card as well to all the guests to make them acquainted about the wedding schedule.
Certainly, destination weddings are a must-attend and rather a bucket list item for many!